Motto: Connecting to God through Serving others and Growing together.
Vision: Leading People to a Life Changing Relationship with Jesus Christ.
There are many things that will be generalized here, check with your team leader for specifics.
(Under Construction: Check back again soon for more details on each of the jobs)
Organizer Steve Perez - any and all questions regarding this event should be directed to him.
- There will be a booth in the Sanctuary for prayer.
- Encourage and pray for those that need prayer.
- Lead people to a life changing relationship with Christ, by presenting the Gospel, praying the sinner prayer, setting up time to meet with them in the future.
- People will be brought to this booth so it is important to get people information for proper follow up.
- This event will need Prayer warriors to be praying over the people that are attending.
- Make sure the person has Madison's welcome to the family letter and a Bible.
- Very important to smile
- Help people check in
- Point out different attractions
- Hold conversations with those attending and ask questions:
- ( Be willing to listen intently and make it about them)
- Here's a few to ask them:
- How is life treating you?
- Do you have a community that your involved with; and give a brief why your here at Madison
- How can we pray for them (specifically try to point them towards the PRAYER BOOTH)
- This team will ensure each
trunk has a sufficient amount of candy.
- They will be responsible for preparation and sorting of the candy prior the event.
- MENU - Hot Dogs, Condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, ‘japs,’ onions and buns),
- Water (ice), Cotton Candy (in a cup), Popcorn (in a bag)
- Food handlers card is required.
- Maintain Health and safety standards as team leaders will have all the details.
- Maintain orderly conduct and keep the lines to a minimum
- Show up early to setup 3:30 pm preferred, contact your team leader for all the details
- Finish time is when everyone is done breaking down and storing all of the events attractions.
- Training will be specific and will occur prior to this event.